- Textile:-Exquisite Rajasthani textiles (Bandhani or Bandhej textiles) are an excellent example of Rajasthani rich form. Tie and die techniques are used to make Bandhej textiles. Bandhej Kurtis, Bandhej sarees, etc are popular among people.
- Handmade Jewellery:– Handmade jewellery of Rajasthan are Rakhi, Bala, Bajuband, Gokhru, Timamyan, etc. Meenakari is one of the most popular jewellery works of Rajasthan.
- Blue Pottery: Blue potteries of Jaipur is popular form of exquisite Rajasthani handicrafts. Jaipur is perhaps the most known place for blue pottery in Rajasthan.
- Wooden Furniture:- Exquisite motif and design works on wooden furniture are eye-catching. The most famous work on wooden furniture in Rajasthan is the latticework. You can purchase carved casket, screens, doors, chairs, tables, shelf, etc.
- Jaipuri Quilts:- Jaipuri quilts are the most popular product among people. The specialty of Jaipuri quilts or Jaipur rajais is they are light and soft as feathers and more importantly they are of high quality. Available in many varieties like cotton block printed, velvet printed, etc.
- Mojaris/Jutis:- Leather items from Jaipur are also popular. Particularly mojaris and jutis with beautiful embroidery work are loved among people. The pattern and design of embroidery varies from region to region. However, Jodhpur and Jaipur are the places known for beautiful mojaris and jutis.
- Marble Crafts: The beautiful marble crafts of Jaipur are very popular. These consist of carved wall hangings, beautiful sculptures, statues of gods & goddesses, furniture & tabletops, flower vases, fireplaces, statues, etc in marble.
- Leheriya :-Jaipur produces a huge variety of colorful leheriya sarees, from geometrical patterns, flowers in colours deliberately contrasted with the background colour. The lehriya is an entire line of cloth which is dyed in different colours. Lehriya sarees have been an all time fascination of women.
- Rajasthan Paintings:- Rajasthani murals & frescoes, miniature paintings are add-on attractions of exquisite handicrafts of Rajasthan.
The List goes on with Textiles in Kantha work and embroidery, the earthen pottery, semi precious stone jewellery, laquer (Lac) bangles and jewellery etc.
With colors spread all over the town, the Jaipur markets can never be missed out. The stylish accessories, beautiful home decor material and interesting clothes would make your trip even more exciting.
Already packed your bags ??? Welcome to Royal Heritage Haveli, Jaipur.
Royal Heritage Haveli
or call at- +91(141) 4082130